Tuesday, May 22, 2007

cut hair le!~

cut hair le!~

sry guys...haven been updating since sunday...as i had a long day of photoshoot which ended at bout 8+pm...and Glenn bought flowers for both me and my cousin! and he specially picked out pink roses for me! so sweet yea..=) and guess wat..its the first time i recieve a bouquet of flowers in my whole entire life!!~ anyway reached hm washed up and waited for Kevin to come pick me up to go for dinner as i didnt eat since morning! after which went to meet Simin to get my top...of which i dozed off in the car as i was simply too tired~

as for Monday..went to work den sch as usual..nth much happen...but i got a Tigger from Ronald...as he had apparently caught it for me from the arcade...and met me after my sch...took it from him and chatted for awhile den i went home le..as i was simply to tired to stay out longer....

as for today, went to work..and after which i head down to Bugis to buy my stuff and went to Chapter2 again for my haircut!~ weee!~ i finally cut it!~ cut off bout 12-13cm of my hair...and cut my fringe off as well... =) finally...the splitends are gone~ so happy! haa`...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
one of my foto from my shoot and the flowers!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
me! me! me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails