Sunday, July 15, 2007

6 more days to exams!! (SwensonIcecream, HarryPorter, Mugging, SunFlowers)

6 more days to exams!!

[listening to: til the end..]

been a few days since i last updated..been too bz studying...and im hardly even home~

friday after work, went home..den Stanley came over to pick me up for dinner and to accompany me study...therefore head down to North bridge rd for dinner and den to the Macdonalds to study...den Adrian, Phyllis, Jaspal, and another 2 frens came down to join us...they had dinner and chatted awhile and left soon after...continued to study for some time til both our eyes totally shut off bfore we finally decided tt its the max we can go...and headed home...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

as for saturday, went to sch for tutorials...from 1.30pm til 6pm...and at night, Stanley came over to pick me up to watch 'Harry Potter 5' at Marina Sq..show was at 1.25am...therefore i only got home at bout 4+am! super shag~ but the show was definately awesome! 5popcorns! very recommended ya~ =D

and for today, had to wake up early to meet my classmates to study as usual at KAP...Kev came over to pick me up and we went for lunch at Beauty world, bfore he send me over to KAP....was super stressed..everyone ard me seem to be rather prepared for exams alrdy...but im still kinda lost!
=( sighh...stressed and worried ya... after tt, as Sebas and Jerrain were leaving...we, including Mike, went to haf Prata nearby...den Sebas send me n Mike back to Mac to continue studying with the others...den Baby came over to pick me up and as he was having cravings for icecream..we headed down to Changi airport to haf Swenson's icecream and calamari rings~ yummy! =)

and btw...wanna thank my Sweets, Kev, for the Lovely Sunflowers! =) it really was quite a surprised and definately brightened my day! i just cant stop grinning when i look at them ya! they're just so pretty!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails