Monday, July 9, 2007

emoshyt..

emoshyt..

[tuning to: gallery]

woke up early this morning...prep and waited for Kev to come send me to KAP to meet my classmates to study...studied til bout 6+ or 7...den Kev, Eddy and Fei Fei came to pick me up to go for dinner....went to Beach Rd to meet Idzwan to makan...ate my fave peanut paste with glutinous rice ball aka 'tang yuan'...and order the very sinful Royal Fondue...its was delicious....but too sweet and impossible to finish..after that went for Shi-Sha session..played poker..chitchatted and chilled bfore we head home....


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
argh! exams stress! im going nuts! pls someone..save me from this agony!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Shi-shaa`

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails