Saturday, July 7, 2007

stressup! drinks! emofied. meetup with my special ones...

[listening to: Mario - Gallery]

ytd..without me saying...was a stressful day at work... anyway....after work...went to Bugis...and i bumped into my darling, Sherlyn! gosh! u should have seen how happy we were to see each other! we literally ran to each other and gave each other a big tight hug! haha`...had my dinner at Siam Kitchen...after tt went to one of the Ktv Pub at Boatquay, Versus, with WenBin...upon reaching...realise...2 of the waitress there are some of my frens i know back when i ws in sec 3 or 4....and i use to b quite close to them for tt period of time...they are namely, Phoebe and ShiMei..and also..i bumped into Edison and Ian there...haa...small world eh.. =)..had a couple of drinks, played some games, sang songs...after which he send me home ler..was quite nice catching up with him as i haven seen him since we left sec sch~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

cam-whoring in the toilet after i knock off.

as for today...had quite a hard time trying to wake up..as i slept pretty late...and had to wake up at bout 10+ to prepare to go out....only this wk..its not the usual meet up with my classmates to study...as i skipped it for another impt meeting...
went to CompassPoint to meet Cliff's Mum and 2 Sisters, Eunice and Brenda... apparently...his mum asked brenda to ask me out..i was pretty surprised and happy bout it...as i miss them truckloads~ haven seen them since CNY...so yea..met them up...had a nice lunch with them, chit chatted and catched up...den we head to the arcade as Eunice wanted to play...spend quite some time in there...and i certainly enjoyed myself thruout... i really miss playing with Eunice....and yea..i love them lots! its some kinda special bond and feeling that i haf with them which can nv explain or found easily...=) after which Eunice and Brenda had to go for tuition...so i headed home....

while in the train on my way home...many thought struck me...memories of the past came running thru my mind...whereby it came to a point tt i almost broke down in tears...which of cuz i didnt...controlled my tears and thank god my eyes were only watery....at tt point of time...i so wanna fly home asap....sighh...and upon reaching home..i just didnt feel like going out ler...guess i dont really haf the mood to step out of the house...due to the overwhelming range of emotions tt im feeling now....namely...sadness, happiness..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

k. tts all for today.

period.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails