Monday, July 9, 2007

failure.....

seems i've nv exist in ur heart bfore..im just sucha failure..no matter hw much effort i put in..it'll just go down the drain..

i finally believe the saying that the person u love the most...will nv be the person who love u the most...


its been almost half a yrs....my heart...its still hurting badly...it really does...its bleeding with each passing day....wonder how long more can i hold on... im breaking down...again....

14 more days from now... only...it'll nv be the same again....

im really losing control of my emotions and myself..... tell me..what should i do...

i miss you... i miss us....Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

memories is all that i have left...

knowing its really dumb of me to say all these here knowing tt it probably wont affect u at all..but pls dont stop me from doing so....as i've no where else to pour out how i feel...

wish i could turn back time...and let time stop where it is back then...


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails