Tuesday, August 7, 2007

freaking pissed!

freaking pissed!

was finally feeling happy after a long tiring and stressed up day at work, just couple of moments ago, as i was on the phone with baby...den after we hung up...i was bored and browsed thru some of my frens website when i chanced upon a "so-called" gd 'fren' in the past..though no names were mentioned in tt post....but i clearly know its me...cuz of the foto featured in there....suddenly all the past came back to me...wateva she did, how she treated me and made use of me...how nice i had treat her in the past and sided with her when everyone else shunned her and badmouth her...and now..here she is badmouthing me..i tolerated every piece of shit...always trying to tell myself and others..tt its just u...its ur style...but now..after i've come to my senses...i realise...its all bullshit!

a msg to u BITCH (if u were ever to see this)!."LOOK AT YOURSELF BFORE YOU SAY BOUT OTHERS!"....go think bout wat u had done...and wat u had wanted me to do and how ya commented tt u like and enjoy it...well...it had in some ways caused tt freaking incident to happen! and now u're pushing all the blame to me and criticise me...piece of shit...EAT UR OWN FAECES and go to hell! saying i dont deserve it eh?...well...at least i got mine faster den u...n u?..haa! failed twiced...so just shut ur freaking trap! its obvious what im gonna say to u....yea...tts right..the exact same thing tt u've said bout me....thats y...i said earlier...LOOK AT YOURSELF BFORE U OPEN UR BIG STINKY MOUTH AND SAY BOUT OTHERS!

call me irresponsible...haa...u aint any better...i have so much to say right now...i can really explode with lots of unpleasant and unkind words and go on and on...but i guess i shall stop here...cuz if i do go on...i wont be any better den u...

period.

*sorry dear...i just needed a place to rant it out...hope u wont mind my language here ya...im alrdy reducing the bad languages and toning some words down...=p anyway..i really do miss u lots and hope u're here right now with me to put things right and cheer me up..cant wait to see ya tmr night..=)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails