Tuesday, August 7, 2007

speechless...

speechless...

just didnt feel like talking...in fact when i try to...nothing comes out...i feel weak.. or rather, strengthless... but my mind..its running like a train... probably tt explains where all my energy went to...

i suddenly feel so lost...thoughts are running thru my mind...it being one of virgo's very prominent trait...i feel terrible... wondering how the future will b like... will this happiness stay on?... will i succeed in life, in my career, in love?... many questions just keep popping up in my mind...

im starting to b kinda negative again...i hate it.... its been one of the worse days i've had recently... i know i'll b fine tmr when i wake up... and being the ever jovial and cheerful me... i always believe tmr is gonna be a better day... i know i sound kinda contradicting right now..but i guess tts just me...

for some of u...u may tink something happen in my r/s...rest assured..its not...everything is going well..and i do hope this will keep going...as im just so sick of being hurt again...ever since my past r/s...i nv really think i'll be able to make it thru and move on...but i guess i was proven wrong when he came by... its just me tinking too much again... probably the lack of self confidence.. fear from past failures.. and insecurity... its only human ya... but im gonna work on it...and im still constantly trying to improve myself and my confidence level...and trying to conquer this fear in me... and i guess this will naturally diminish the insecurity... or at least i hope...

thanks baby for calling again... sorry i know i sounded kinda boring over the phone today... but i'll be back to normal tmr i promise! =)
loving the fact tt we could talk bout almost anything and everything under the sun, moon and stars....to me...u're not only a wonderful bf but also my listener, guardian, very close friend, buddy, pillar of strength... =)



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails