Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Confused and in Dilemma..

Confused and in Dilemma..

sighh..feeling confused and my future ahead seems bleak.. couldnt slp the whole of last night..or rather i didnt slp well...tried going to slp at 1+am..and keep waking up in the middle of the night...too many thoughts in mind...

firstly im not exactly satisfied with my current job..and i've got frequent thoughts about changing it..but yet i dont know what i wanna do or rather..what i would like to do...my thoughts are very contradictive and im driving myself nuts!

and though exams are over for last sem..school is just gonna start again next wk..working n studying is really draining all my energy out!

should i try out in another industry or stick to my current job til i finish my degree...sigh`...dilemma~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails