Wednesday, September 10, 2008

contentment and gratification.

contentment and gratification.

one should learn to be contented and thankful for everything in life. life is short. live it to its fullest.

Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude. -Denis Waitley

Gratefulness is the key to a happy life that we hold in our hands, because if we are not grateful, then no matter how much we have we will not be happy -- because we will always want to have something else or something more. - Brother David Steindl-Rast

With that said, i hereby wanna thank my loving parents for bringing me up, for loving me, for each and every little thing that they given and done for me in one way of another. Thanks for the unconditional and overflowing pool of love for me and this beautiful family. and special thanks to them for giving me life and bringing me into this world. :)

Thanks to my dearest brother for being sucha great companion since the day he was born. Thanks for every little things that u've done and helped me with. Thanks for your unconditional love and care. Thanks for being the most wonderful brother ever!

Thanks also to my beloved boyfriend, for loving me and accepting me into your life. Thanks for the unconditional love, care, concern, understanding and constant support. Thanks for every little thing u've done. Thanks for the smiles that you put on my face and the laughters you've brought to my life. Thanks for your warm hugs and kisses. Thanks for being my pillar of strength. Thanks for being the best boyfriend i've ever had.

If i were to continue writing, there would be a million and one things i would love to be thankful for, and there would also be many many people and friends i would really love to thank. Hereby a big thanks to anyone and everyone! Thank you! =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails