Friday, September 19, 2008

*cough*cough*

*cough*cough*

sigh..this has been going on for awhile...and its really irritating..my throat is just so itchy! i've alrdy finished my medicine~ but yet i've not fully recovered. duhz~

anyway..i feel so blessed~ hehe! even after my actual bday is over..im still receiving presents! LOL! belated present to be exact...but just feel so happy whenever i receive them ya..=D

some of the belated bday items i just gotten~
-a beautifully handmade card and bag from a colleague, Linda.
-a big big
Piglet from SoonShin.
-a
precious moment angel banker from my dearest godsis, Mingyueh.
-a halterneck
dress from Xiuhui
-a cute bday
card and capital land vouchers from my company.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

some of the gifts i've received this year~ (arranged in random order.)
-Muffin! from my beloved Baby!
-
Gold Key pendant from my dearest Mum!
-my
21st Bday Lunch with my family&relatives, arranged&paid by my Daddy dearest!
-lovely
handmade photoframe from my dearest lil Bro!
-
CarloRino handbag from JessieLim
-
PoloRalph hangbag from JessieSng
-
Coach wristlet from Linda, Simin, Yvonne
-
DKNY Red Delicious from Winston
-2
Guess perfume from Allan&WeiZhen, and Cynthia,Dawn,Diana,SiewLing,James
-
Gucci Perfume from Cassandra and Yingting
-
3 Tigger Plushies from Elmer
-3btls of
Wine from Enal and AhLow
-$500
Singtel cash vouchers from my MDIS classmates (Kelvin, Jerrain, Sebas, Alan, Jeffrey, Alex, Glenn, Zhenhan, Grace, Xueling, Jamie, Caiyan)(knowing tt i need a new hp badly since my current one is dying on me..thks peeps! really sweet and greatly appreciated!)
-a very Good
Book and pretty handmade card from Mike korkor
-
Maltese book and necklace from Darren, Shirlynn, Qiuhen, SingGen
-
White bag and White top from Uncle Andrew, Aunty Doreen, Brenda and Eunice
-pretty
handmade card and angbao from June
-really sweet knitted
plushie, necklace and handmade card from Qihui and Cecilia
-
angbaos from my aunts and uncles
-
necklace and playboy bday card from Yongquan and Shaowei
-cutie
pink angel doggy banker, vouchers and card from Kejun and Zhenhui
-
MoshiMoshi necklace from Andre and Aloysius
-nice black
spag top and cutie hp charm from my dearest cousin Ying
-my
chalet room from my bf's friends
-cool sofa shaped
jewellary box and earring stand from LianSee and Sly
-cute
cup from Aaron
-cool
necklace from Carrie and Susan

Cheers to 21st bdays~ hehe! all of you just made me feel so LOVED! =D

(***btw, i'm not trying to show-off here if some of you may alrdy be thinking. i'm just trying to tell you guys tt i really appreciated each and everything given to me, and i wanna remember these people who've given me these lovely presents! a million thanks! you've all made me a very happy girl!!)

anyway just now after work went home...and Baby came over to my place with my sunblock lotion..as i'll be needing them for tmr's big event! hehe..me and some people in the petschannel forum have organised a Maltese gathering held at Sentosa~ weeee~ shall update more on this in my next post..back to point..he even brought me a lil gift! hehe~ i then helped baby to scan some stuff..after which we head down to Bedok for dinner. Ate kwaychap, as baby had cravings for it. After which we went grocery shopping. went to buy my brownie mix for tmr's event, some apples, lettuce and baby's hairspray...after walking ard for some time, he send me home le.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
the lil gift from Baby! simple yet so SWEET~ *heartsBaby*

upon reaching home, rested for awhile and played with Muffin, before i start baking my brownie! well..its not the first time i've baked it. but its definately the first time im doing it for a event, which would require it to be bigger than the usual ones i do.. therefore my estimation went kinda off...sighh....abit of a failure...cant taste it now...so gotta wait til tmr before i can tell if its ok or not...anyway...im gonna go prep my stuff for tmr~ ciao for now! =D

*crosses fingers and prays hard for good weather tmr!*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails