Sunday, November 23, 2008

random. (mugging at KAP McDonalds)

random.

mugging at KAP McDonalds.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
narcissist!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
we have our serious times as well k! (Me, Kelvin and Mike)
Photobucket
mike korkor! the one who've been pushing me to work harder, helping me out at all times, taking gd care of me and always there for me! :) thanks korkor!

muffin before bathing. messy boy~
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

muffin lyin on my bed. i love the shot where he rest his head on his front paws! so adorable. hehe. and thats him tossing n turning in my bed. haha!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

muffin after bathing. looking whiter and cleaner now! *love* =)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails