Monday, April 27, 2009

its been a very boring MONDAY!

its been a very boring MONDAY!

though im no longer working, but i still feel the Monday Blues~ Mondays have always been a very boring day for me! Firstly i have to attend a very boring class on every Mondays for this semester, Secondly i have NO programs on Mondays! Thirdly i always have tons of housechores to do on Mondays! Lastly i'm just bored bored and very bored!

faints~ anyway heres something that Mike bro pasted for me to see, which i found kinda hilarious!! haha! up to you guys to judge if its true or not! LOL!


After-Sex Comments by Star Sign


Aries: "Okay, let’s do it again!"

Taurus: "I’m hungry -- pass the pizza."

Gemini: "Have you seen the remote?"

Cancer: "When are we getting married?"

Leo: "Wasn’t I fantastic?"

Virgo: "I need to wash the sheets."

Libra: "I liked it if you liked it."

Scorpio: "Perhaps I should untie you."

Sagittarius: "Don’t call me -- I’ll call you."

Capricorn: "Do you have a business card?"

Aquarius: "Now let’s try it with our clothes off!"

Pisces: "What did you say your name was again?"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails