Friday, May 1, 2009

Fun Night out at St James Powerhouse with my Girls on Linda's birthday!

Fun Night out at St James Powerhouse with my Girls on Linda's birthday!

at around 10pm, Linda and her bro came by to pick me up before we head down to pick Simin up. after which we head down to StJames Powerhouse where her bro drove the car back and we headed in to meet some of her friends.

3 bottles of martel, 4 flaming lamborghinis, and a beer tower! its been a crazy night for Linda. haha! her friends are all out to get her wasted for the night. but she is lucky to have friends like me and Simin who helped her drink some of it. haa! bumped into a couple of friends and long lost old friends there as well. did lotsa catching up and the night eventually ended around 4+am where linda was sent home.

anyway heres some pictures for the night! =)

PhotobucketPhotobucket
taken outside Powerhouse with my girls before heading in!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
inside powerhouse thus is pretty smokey and dark!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
i LOVE my girls!! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Darling LINDA! =) *hugs*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails