Sunday, May 31, 2009

Updates of My Weekend!

Updates of My Weekend!

On Friday, 29May09, went to pick my bf up from work as his car's battery went flat and couldnt start up thus he didnt drive for the day. after which we went down to Expo to have our dinner at BurgerKing before we proceed for our Bible Study session! Song of Solomon! Very gd session indeed! Theres a total of 5 Session, and this is the first~ looking forward to the next 4 sessions~ During the BS, i gotta learn that Lily represents Holiness and Purity!! and so happen Yuriko means Lily Child!! Weeee~ hehe! After Bible study, we headed to have supper with some of our CG members and went to Simpang Bedok. After supper, sent bf home to get his dad's car, while i continued to send John and Jessica home before heading home to park and car and bf came to pick me up and we headed back to his place for the night. =)


Yesterday 30May09, woke up in the morning and we sent bf's car to change the battery after which he sent me home and proceeded for his Muay Thai lesson while i prep to go to school. Went to school for my EC tutorial. After lesson Kelvin sent me home before he went to meet his gf who stays near me. Upon reaching home rested for awhile and waited for bf to come pick me up. He and Sylvia came to pick me up and we went for our church service. After service, we left and headed to Pasir Ris Whitesand to have Superdog for dinner. Well it tasted not bad, but i feel its so NOT worth the money!! cuz the bread used is those bread that we can easily buy from supermarkets! and i always eat that bread at home!! Faints~ I could easily buy some hotdogs sausages and make my own Superdog~ Plus the fries is nothing special as well. tasted very normal and i could easily cook my own fries that may taste better too! Swear i WONT eat it again!! Anyway after dinner we went to Changi Village as Sylvia wanted to meet someone there for awhile. After which we send her home and went to Serangoon Central to meet Jiabao, Jialiang, Adrian, Phyllis, Jaspal, Jenson and Dilwyn for supper. Had prata while they chatted til very late before we made our way home. I was alrdy very very tired by this time as i had slept late the night before due to insomnia and woken up very early this morning. I even doze off while at the prata shop! faints~

Photobucket
Our Dinner. SuperDog.


as for Today! 31May09, woke up and i made breakfast for us before we head down to get Mummy's present and went to Hotel Rendezvous to meet my parents for Hi-Tea to celebrate my Mum's advanced Birthday! =) We headed to Straits Cafe. Havent been there for a yr or so and realize they've renovated the place! looks quite gd now and the place seem brighter! On top of that, business seem much better as well~ the place was packed with people within no time. The food variety and taste are also better now~ But of cuz with that, the price per pax increased as well! haha! Its $32++ per pax now, i cant rmbr how much it cost last time though. haha! Anyway Hi-Tea was pretty good, with lotsa chatting, laughing, eating and also phototaking! =)

Photobucket
at Hotel Rendezvous!!

Photobucket
the interior and lobby of Hotel Rendezvous!

Photobucket
at the Hotel Drive-thru~ area!!

Photobucket
the yummylicious food, dessert and buffet area!!

Photobucket
enjoying the food!

Photobucket
the people i love!! =) my loving family and beloved bf!


After the very filling Hi-Tea, my parents and bro went home as my bro had to book in to camp, while me and bf headed down to Singapore Flyer. Not for the ride but we went there to support some friends whose band is known as ReZound at their Gig performance held at LoveTheWorld SoulRock Bistro Bar! Order drinks and enjoyed the music while chatting before bf and i left for home as he had work to do.. =)

Photobucket
Singapore Flyer! Can u spot my Bf in the picture! hehe! =p

Photobucket
At Love The World Soul Rock Bistro Bar! The place, our drinks and sweety Christine!

Photobucket
some of the E254 peeps who turned up for the Gig! Leon, Christine, Angela, Bf and Me.

Photobucket
where the guys learn to care and share the oreo cookie! hehe! Leon and Jo (from ReZound)

Photobucket
ReZound!!

Photobucket
My Love and Me! =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails