Friday, July 10, 2009

Coffee Session after a tiring mugging day!

Coffee Session after a tiring mugging day!

been mugging the whole day and was feeling pretty lethargic and drained. by 7+pm i just couldnt read another word of my notes. thus i spend my time playing with my darling Muffin, watched tv and chatted with my Mum and Bro. On top of that i got Mummy to help me to apply some oil and rub on my sprained ankle which by now have a huge BlueBlack!!

Photobucket
left picture shows the swelling. right picture shows the awful looking blueblack!

after which was online chatting with one of my very good and old friend since 8yrs ago, Brandon, and realise we've not met for quite long and got alot to catch up on! And so we made a pretty impulsive decision to meet up for coffee session at Siglap Starbucks!

Did some catching up while sipping on our coffee and before we know it, we've chatted for bout 2-3hrs. But as i was pretty drained from the whole day of mugging and he was also very tired after a whole busy day at work, we decided to head home for the night. =)

Upon reaching home, continued playing with Muffin and starting my all time favorite hobby, Cam-Whoring!! LOL!

Photobucket
My Darling Muffin!!

Photobucket
My Darling Muffin and Me!

Photobucket
yours truly~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails