Monday, July 6, 2009

losing her sanity....


losing her sanity....

feeling depressed again...i dont know why..but im seriously think im losing my sanity....i must be crazy.... isit the stress....or the weather....or the food....or my fat belly and face.....or......or.......... i dont know....

one moment im smiling happily on cloud no. 9....next moment im in tears and fell from the clouds.....i dont know wats going on in my stupid head now....

sobs....i feel like im breaking down again........

tears just keeps falling......i just wanna cry all day......leave me alone!!!

i dont wanna do anything else today......NOT in the mood for anything........emofied.

oh God...please help me thru this difficult time....im losing focus....losing determination...losing concentration....losing strength....losing my sanity..........

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails