Friday, August 28, 2009

Hesitating...

Hesitating...

yeap im hesitating...whether to move my blog....im not sure....too many memories here...plus its always been my style to move my blog to a new link whenever a chapter of my life closes, or in layman's term, whenever a relationship of mine ends...thus i have different links for different bf...

but many factors stopping me right now, unlike in the past where changing links could be so easy. Firstly, i've registered this blog link in many advertising, affiliate and networking site, thus changing my link would mean i have to update many other sites, and im pretty lazy to do so~ Secondly, i really like this link alot, thats y i used it in the first place! lastly, i dont have time to start up everything from scratch again!

faints..

but theres way too many memories and photos in here, and i dont think i wanna start blogging on the new journey or chapter that im embarking on right here.. theres still alot of stuff i wanna blog, but dont think they are appropriate right now, and so i decided to hold on to those for now, and will blog bout it next time when i've decided on what to do....

probably...i may move some of my post that holds lotsa memories into another blog, so i can continue using this blog link...mayb....just mayb..... =)

in anyway stay tuned!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails