Wednesday, August 26, 2009

When one door of happiness closes, another opens...

When one door of happiness closes, another opens...

as mentioned....alot had happened.....i was quite discomposed and didnt know where i should start blogging from...

but i guess im ready now...to blog it all out....

over the weeks....me and stan were in a struggle....i had initiated a heart to heart conversation with him...and so we set a date and went to have sushi at Changi Airport T2, Sakae Sushi, to have our dinner (which turned out to be our last meal together)...after which we head back to his place to chat....we poured out....the tears, the hurts that was inflicted over the 2 years...it wasnt easy for me and i had to fight back my tears...i shant go into details on our conversation....but i really wished that we had this conversation a long time ago....but i guess it was a lil too late...the pain was way too much for me to handle...and i couldnt bring myself to forgive nor forget...

i spend my last night at his place and send him to work in the morning...

subsequent days were a struggle for me as he tries to win me back....i cried almost every single day just thinking bout it.....but i know my heart can no longer be mended...damage is done...crack is already there....even if we were to continue...those cracks will nv be mended...and i just dont wanna be hurt again....im scared...really scared...cuz i dont think i can be this strong again the next time round....it wasnt an easy decision for me to let go a 2yrs r/s....it wasnt easy for me to get over.....it wasnt easy for me to pluck up enough courage and determination to speak up...it took me months just to finally make up my mind to decide and to have enough determination to let this go....

as much as he is hurt....i was terribly hurt too.....

and at the end of the day.....it was all over....it ended....the door closed.... there is no more turning back.....

i dont know if i'll ever regret this decision i made...but whats done is done....

as the saying goes....when one door of happiness closes...another opens....and i really wish this other door that i choose would be the right one where i wont have to exit anymore....

my sincere blessings to him...its sad things ended quite badly and we couldnt even be friends anymore...i had longed for it to end nicely and peacefully....but i guess nothing is perfect and i cant always have it my way...thus i can only wish the best for him.....

bye my once upon a time love..... thanks for the beautiful memories....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails