Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Rah rah ah-ah-ah! Ro mah ro-mah-mah! Gaga Oo-la-la!

Rah rah ah-ah-ah! Ro mah ro-mah-mah! Gaga Oo-la-la!

just feeling kinda bored and decided to blog~ and actually i dont really have anything interesting to blog either...haa! feeling very random right now..been listening to the song Bad Romance by Lady Gaga, the whole day nonstop~ its been on my playlist which is on repeat mode~ and as i didnt know what to blog about i use the song lyrics as my title for this post! haha! very random i know~ but thats exactly how im feeling now...and i cant stop singing "Rah rah ah-ah-ah! Ro mah ro-mah-mah! Gaga Oo-la-la! Want your bad romance~"

anyway im at Alan's crib again...this time round not to mug, but to focus on my FYP...just couldnt focus at home as theres way too many distractions...thus me and my COT decided to come to Alan's place to do our FYP instead...

was here yesterday as well....sipping on a HoeGarden as usual...and doing my FYP...Hoe Garden is just ♥♥...everytime im here i'll end up drinking Hoe Garden or Heineken...haa~ but i realized my huge tummy may just be the result of a beer belly forming! faints~

anyway...was bored ytd and decided to on my webcam to camwhore~ nope not to chat and webcam with others, but just to take snapshot of Me, Myself and I! haha! =p if u do notice, i cant really smile like i usually do, cuz im wayyy to stressed up~!~ FYP submission date approachiiinng~!

GIF animations generator gifup.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails