Friday, November 13, 2009

sick AGAIN!

sick AGAIN!

blurred vision...bad headache...feverish...and i feel like vomitting.... argh....hate this feeling!!!! i better get well soon!! cant be sick during exams!! *sigh*

im really starting to worry if i'll go blind...have been experiencing blackouts... in fact today is the 3rd time it happened to me in my life... first time happened about a year back when i was on the MRT going to work...i totally freaked out and thought i would suddenly blackout and cant see anything....but after a few mins, i regained vision again....second time happened on tuesday while i was in the midst of studying.....sigh... wonder if its related some how to my frequent headaches.... hope it aint too serious.... =( will go for a checkup soon after my exams.....

really scared..... theres still so much
beautiful stuff i've not seen before....and i dont wish to miss out on them....

can someone tell me whats going on! and whats happening to me~ *sigh* hope im just thinking too much and these temporary blindness are just results of the stress i facing....

Oh god, please heal me of all this terrible sickness and this fear of mine.....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails