Friday, November 13, 2009

state of trance..

state of trance..

i've not felt this angry in a long time. i've not been in a quarrel for a long time. and thus i didnt know how to handle the situation. alrdy feeling very stressed and tired, my brain and emotions just couldnt function properly or calmly to react rationally...and so i ended up flaring up.... i dont mean to...and i really hate to do so....

was given too much freedom in the past.... wasnt restricted to do anything i want.... and so i havent fully adapt to being someone without anymore freedom.... im sorry if i angered you... but please give me some time and try to understand me....

all i wanted was some understanding and soothing words to calm my nerves.... but now im feeling even more stressed up...

i need a hug badly now...but all i can do now is blast music to drown my thoughts....

going into a state of trance........

insomnia again.....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails