Thursday, December 3, 2009

DEMORALIZED TO THE MAX!

DEMORALIZED TO THE MAX!

sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh!!!

i just did a calculation on my overall aggregate score for my degree...and realized....UNLESS i can get 100marks for my FYP...ELSE i can FORGET about getting my 2nd Upper Class HONS!

*SULKS SULKS SULKS*

so CLOSE yet so FAR!

arghhhhhhhhh!~!~!

a MAJOR WASTE of my 1 yr and major waste of my time, effort and money. cuz i can simply get a normal degree in a 2yrs course instead of the 3yrs course i took up!

SUPER SAD NOW!

cuz its impossible to get 100marks for a project! feel like giving up the whole FYP altogether.

TOTAL WASTE of my braincells and effort......

feel like crying and stabbing myself... -.-"

what else is there for me to look forward to....hais..definitely not looking forward to the Graduation ceremony anymore....definitely not, if im gonna just get a 2nd lower HONs....

NOT pleased or satisfied with just that! its like slapping myself in the face! =(

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails