Wednesday, December 23, 2009

wallowing in self pity...

wallowing in self pity...

woke up this very morning feeling really lousy.. its definitely not one of my good days... not sure why but my heart my soul and my physical body just felt so heavy... i didnt want to get out of bed... i didnt want to do anything... no appetite to eat... no energy to talk.... no mood for anything at all...even my favourite FB... all i wanted to do was to blog my thoughts out...

i just feel this whole world has been very unfair to me....life itself has been unfair to me... everything is against me... everyone is critisizing me... no one treats me fairly... im always being made used of...

its just so unfair...when i see others being treated so nicely...
its just so unfair...when i see the same person treating me badly and yet treating another so well...
its just so unfair...when i see people having everything they want and yet i have none...
its just so unfair...cuz my list of unfairness can go on and on...

havent i been gd to you people? havent i tried my hardest to be the best? havent i done my part? havent i treated you people the best?

why? why? why? am i really that bad? am i really that lousy? am i really that unpretty?
why is it that everything and everyone is so unfair to me.....


i cant help but tear again right now....im breaking down......

in a state of self-pity........

starting to feel that probably this world doesnt need me at all..... my existence is of zero importance.....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails