Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cycling & Jogging to East Coast Park!


Cycling & Jogging to East Coast Park!

woken u by my lil bro at 7am!! washed up, prep, pump air into the bicycle tyres, and off we head to East Coast Park! He Jogged while i Cycled! I can no longer keep up with him unlike in the past! I've since lost my stamina, and obviously his stamina improved ever since he got enlisted! haa~

Cycled all the way from my place to ECP, took a short break at the jetty and took some photos before we head to McDonalds for Breakfast! after which strolled a little to allow our food to digest before we continued on our journey back home~ =)

It was a lovely day indeed! Awesome weather, with the sun rising and shining, pretty clouds and cooling breeze~ =) I LOVE! ♥

Photobucket
the beautiful scenery! =) i love the sun rise! too bad didnt manage to snap it when it just rise though! this is taken at about 7-ish to 8am!

Photobucket
Us in Lomo Effect! =) i LIKE!

Photobucket
Us at the Jetty~ Bro kept squinting his eyes cuz he says its too bright and the sun is shining into his eyes! haha! i was trying hard to open my eyes too! LOL!

Photobucket
Yours Truly~

Photobucket
Us at McDonalds during breakfast!

Gonna be doing this often if possible! =) Gotta start leading a healthy lifestyle to get myself well charged for this new year!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails