Thursday, January 28, 2010

Failed Terribly.......

Failed Terribly.......

Slept pretty late last night and we ended up waking very very late today! and i really mean late! 4ish-pm to be exact! lazed around further and watched tv before we head to ECP for our first meal of the day~! It would have been another person's dinner, but was our breakfast! LOL!

Photobucket
our foodie at ECP~ Beef Noodles, Satay, Chicken Wings, and our Sugar Cane Drink~

after eating, we head home to watch HongKong drama til 11ish-pm before i packed up and we head to have our favorite Pig Kidney Mee Sua near my place~ i've always like the Mee Sua and the soup there! Yummylicious~ and that was also our 2nd and last meal of the day! After which Dear send me home for the night~

Photobucket
Our Pig Kidney Mee Sua~ My Luohan Longan Drink, and his Chestnut Drink~



All was well til i got home....Hell broke~ i saw my result slip lying on the table with one the results for my last examination.......

I Failed.....

i couldnt believe it! i knew i would do badly for it....but i thought i would at least pass!

Once again, History repeated itself!

During my Diploma, i also failed 1 paper during my last semester. And now for my Degree, i failed yet another paper during the last semester! Its a curse! i can nv graduate at the same time as my fellow classmates... sigh....

Feeling so demoralize.... i had intended to look for a job, but with this failure...it has cause a lil barrier for me! It would be kinda 'Not3Not4' (不三不四) if i were to start work now~ firstly cuz CNY is coming, and now cuz i would have to study yet AGAIN for the supp paper which would be on the 16March~ and if i work, i would have to take leave for that paper, and it wont reflect well on me having to take leave on a new job~

sigh..this stupid failure has caused me so much trouble! argh!!! waste my time, waste my money!! and now i feel so worried bout my other result....and also for my project..... sigh.... worried worried worried......

so disappointed with myself yet again... i SHOULD have done well, since i aint working....Instead everyone around me who are working scored so much better than me.....ARGH!! I HATE NUMBERS! I HATE MATH!!! Math is also the reason why i didnt go poly, cuz i didnt do well for it in my O's and thus couldnt get into the course i wanted, and am only left with the other choices which i totally have no interest in! ARGH! Oh yea i forgotten to mention, this paper i failed is on Capital Market, Investment and Finance! =( *sulks*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails