Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Random Camwhoring!

Photos speaks a thousand words~ So i'll just let this post be picture-filled !! =P
Warning!! if you cant take it, just scroll away~ haha!



Photobucket
i CUT my Hair Short!!!


.
.
..
..
....
.......
.............
....................
.............................
......................................
...........................
..............
........
.....
..
..
.
.


Ok, im just kidding, i wouldnt bear to!!
But i'm considering to get a hair wig with short hair!! spotted a few really nice ones while shopping at Bugis awhile ago, and also in some online shopping blogs. But kinda worried it'll go to waste if i dont really wear it! Plus i was told i wouldnt look good in short hair. Im dont know too, cuz i havent had short hair since i was 12 or 13? Judging from the above photos, please give me advices and comments yea!! =)

Photobucket
And heres some picts with my darling muffin, taken on 18april2010, before going out to watch Monga! =)


Photobucket
Drinking my daily essential, Brands Berry Essence!! Yummy~


Photobucket
taken this morning!! My 'just-got-out-of-bed' look with my PJ on!!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails