Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mary Stayed Out All Night (매리는 외박중 Maerineun Oebakjoong)

안녕 ! Annyeong People! =)

Its Korean Drama time again! Recently just completed watching the korean drama "Mary Stayed Out All Night" ("매리는 외박중" Maerineun Oebakjoong also known as Marry Me, Mary!") Starring one of my favourite actor, Jang Guek Suk 장근석 who acted as a indie band rocker, Kang Moo Gyul!! the other lead actress and actor would be Moon Geun Young 문근영 who acted as Wi Mae Ri, and Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 who acted as Byun Jung In



Here's a short sypnosis of the drama which i copy off from "DramaWiki"!
"Wi Mae Ri is the cheerful, pragmatic daughter of a failed businessman who had grown used to being constantly on the move to escape from debtors. She becomes fast friends with the free-spirited indie singer Kang Moo Kyul when she nearly ran him over in a car. Meanwhile, her father Wi Dae Han is saved from his debtors by his old friend, Jung Suk, who had just returned from considerable success in the Japanese entertainment industry. Jung Suk, who had harboured a secret love for Mae Ri's mother, sets up a deal with Dae Han to have Mae Ri marry his son, Jung In. In her desperate to escape this predicament, Mae Ri begs Moo Kyul to pose as her husband, and finds herself in even more trouble than before when her father proposes a 100-day period in which she has to divide her time equally between Moo Kyul and Jung In, after which she has to decide who to marry."

Totally recommended!! Firstly cause the lead actors and actress are all sooooo good looking and cute! Secondly cause, its a really interesting, romantic and yet comical drama! the type that I always enjoy watching! There are certain scenes in which Jang Guen Suk and Kim Jae Wook caused rivalry jealousy and their expressions are just soooo cute! Plus the OST are all very nice too! I totally love Jang Geun Suk singing! That aside, it totally reflects a love that is so strong that no one and nothing can break apart even through many misunderstandings, objections from everyone around, and downturns along the way. The kind of faith, trust and love so strong that everyone would surely yearn for and envy!

I do hope my love would be just like that too! Well who doesnt? But how many can actually find such a love in life, how many are able to endure and hold on til the end? I guess its rare these days. But here I am, hoping and praying I would be able to experience such a love. =)

Anyway here is one of the OST from the drama "Mary Stayed Out All Night", Song Title is "Hello Hello" sang by Jang Geun Suk. I've chosen this MV which shows a little preview of the drama, so you'll have an idea of how the drama would be like! Enjoy! Its a pretty nice song too! Enjoy!! =)



"Jang Geun Suk - Hello Hello" Lyrics

Dapdaphan geori wireul seoseongideon naege, Seuchyeo deullineun mushimhan geu hanmadi
Hello Hello jogeum natseoreodo, Eosaekhaji anhatdeon joheun neukkim

Neoege gidaeeodo dweneungeolkka geokjeongseure, Mobshi gugyeojin jinshimeul pyeolchyeoboimyeo
Thank you Thank you, Geujeo gomabdaneun soljikhami jeonhaejigo isseo

Geuraeyo Hello Hello, Gwiyeoun naeui cheonsayo
Eonjena naeui gyeoteul jigyeojweoyo, Geurigo Thank you Thank you
Neoege hagoshipeun hanmadi No No No No, Gomabdaneun geu mal ppunijyo

Ilbureo teullineunge swibjin anha geureolsurok, Gyeondyeo naeneunge huhweman dweltenikka
I know I know, Geujeo utgoinneun bbiaeroga joheuljido molla

Ttaemudji anheunchaero ireoseol su isseulkka, Teoreo naebwado apeumeun ssahijiman
She knows She knows, Ije deoisangeun honjamaneui naeiri aniya

Geuraeyo Hello Hello, Gwiyeoun naeui cheonsayo
Eonjena naeui gyeoteul jigyeojweoyo, Geurigo Thank you Thank you
Neoege hagoshipeun hanmadi No No No No, Gomabdaneun geu mal ppunijyo

Sueopshi matdaewatdeon, Geumodeun sesangege, In sahaneun beobeul gareuchyeojun geudaejyo
Naemame neomchyeonaneun, I mellodireul
Neowa hamkke jikkyeogalgeoya

Geuraeyo Hello Hello, Gwiyeoun naeui cheonsayo
Eonjena naeui gyeoteul jigyeojweoyo, Geurigo Thank you Thank you
Neoege hagoshipeun hanmadi No No No No, Saranghandan gobaekboda
Gomabdaneun geu hanmadiro, Nae modeun mameul.. jeonhaeyo

I was standing around on the narrow street when those indifferent words grazed by me
Hello, hello, Unfamiliar but not awkward, it felt nice

Would it be okay to lean on you?, With concern, that wrinkled sincerity unfolds in front of me
Thank you, thank you, Conveying my simple, thankful honesty

That’s true, Hello, hello, my cute angel
Stay by my side always, Also, Thank you, thank you
That’s what I want to tell you, No no no no no
Just the words thank you

It’s not easy to be deliberately wrong because the more you do, the more you’ll regret enduring it
I know, I know, Maybe it’s better for that smiling Pierrot

Would I be able to stand up without becoming dirtied?, Though I brush myself off, the pain builds
She knows, she knows, No longer is tomorrow only mine

The world I’ve confronted so many times, You’ve taught me to greet it
My heart overflows with this melody, I’ll go on together with you

That’s true, Hello, hello, my cute angel
Stay by my side always, Also, Thank you, thank you
That’s what I want to tell you, No no no no no
More than a love confession, The words thank you
convey all my feelings


Anyway that aside, I'm starting on my next K-drama right after this blogpost! =)

Next Up! "Cinderella's Sister" ("신데렐라 언니" also known as "Cinderella's Stepsister / A Modern Story of Revenge". Bought the DVD some time ago, but totally forgotten about it! Its staring Moon Geun Young 문근영 again! =) Will update about it soon! =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails