Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Goodbye and Welcome!!

Goodbye to my less than 1 month old (NEW) Raleigh Nomad Full Susp Bike! My first toy ride. Totally love it at first sight. Its pretty and done me proud. Accompanied me to Helix Bridge, ECP, Bedok Jetty, Pengerang and many other places. But sadly its way too heavy for me due to the alloy body and full suspension and kinda too big for me. Probably a size M. I love color combination of White Black and Purple. But i guess its also due to the parts not being really fantastic as its of Alloy body and mechanic disc brakes. Anyway its officially SOLD.




And Welcome my new toy ride! My 2nd baby! GIANT Terrago Disc! Its baby blue in color with combination of black and white. I must say its also pretty. Size XS, lighter for me as well since its a hardtail bike. Also this time rounds its with Hydralic disc brakes with better parts. Hopefully it doesnt let me down! Will try it out and blog about its performance! :)


5 comments:

Amelia said...

nice bike! mine is Trek ;) disc break as well...enjoy biking! ;)

Yuriko Jasmine said...

thanks! Ooo ic. enjoy biking too! hehe! =D

Jackfood said...

How much did you buy your raleigh and GT?

Yuriko Jasmine said...

Hi Chunghong, I bought the Raleigh at $430. The other one is Giant, not GT. Anyway That bought at $1k if i nv rmbr wrongly.

Jackfood said...

Thanks for reply, nice bike out there. Enjoy ur cycle. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails