Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year! Welcome The Dragon Year!

First of all, Happy Chinese New Year everyone!!! May the new year ahead with filled with good health and prosperity for all of you! :)

Its the Dragon year again. The year where many couples choose to get married and also give birth to many 'dragon' babies!

Anyway I shant rant too much! here are some photos taken this CNY! =)

 Taken on the eve of CNY! Muffin with my Booze~ =)

 With My Bro and Cousin at KBox Mount Faber Safra on CNY Day1! =)


 Hi-Tea at Carousel with my family and relatives on CNY Day 1!

 At my Uncle's place on CNY day 2! His super smart and cute Jack Russel, Happy! =)

 My Cousin's 2 precious baby boys! So adorable!! =)


Finally my darling Muffin! =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails