Friday, February 15, 2013

Sweet Sweet Valentine!



Was officially asked to go out on Valentines Day! In fact, not to mentioned being asked on a date on this day, I don't think I ever spend V'day with any guy who is not my boyfriend before. And so this year is something really different for me. Was initially thinking I'll probably be busy working or spending it alone this year since I'm not attached now.

Anyway since I've been asked on a date, it'll be rude of me to not prepare any gifts, and so I decided to bake some cookies. Something really simple and cliché, nothing too elaborated nor expensive since I'm honestly pretty broke right now and couldn't really afford anything, adding on that since he ain't my boyfriend, I honestly wouldn't know what to get for him on this day that would be appropriate



And so I was told to head to Rama Thai Sharksfin Restaurant to meet him for dinner. Food was pretty good especially their specialty famous dish, Braised Whole Sharksfin with Crabmeat. Ambience was not bad as every table were decorated with a nice stalk of red rose and a lighted candle with dim overall lightings. Right after all the main courses, just before the dessert was served, he excused himself to the gents, and shortly came back with a really pretty and huge bouquet of red roses. A total of 99 stalks to be exact! I was indeed pleasantly surprised, stunned, shocked and loss for words! =)

 



After dinner, we went for a movie, "Parker". Pretty good action flick and I would think most guys would enjoy the show!





Thanks Mr Date for the sweet surprise and sweet valentine. =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails