Sunday, May 24, 2015

Our Wedding Checklist

Preparing a checklist for your wedding would be really helpful especially when you have to work and have so much other things in mind to think and worry about. For me, I had so much in mind to remember, and I was worrying that I would forget something important til I couldn't sleep well for a week and had nightmares about a disastrous wedding or solemnization. Therefore I decided to do my own wedding checklist! You could use something like mine as a guideline if you want! =) Just something simple that's customized to your own needs.



[Updated as of 16 May 2015]
(I'll be updating this same post every now and then as I don't want to flood my blog with the constant updates)




Check Out My Other Post For a Continuation of My Journey Of Our Wedding Preparations!
(Links Below)

Journey of Our Wedding Preparations Part 1
- Choosing the Dates
- Preparing the Guestlist
- Choosing Our SolemnizationVenue
- Choosing Wedding Banquet Venue
- Choosing Bridal Studio

Journey of Our Wedding Preparation Part 2
- Choosing my Wedding Gown and his Suit

Journey of Our Wedding Preparation Part 3
- Wedding Photoshoot Location
- Props for photoshoot & DIY decor / props
- Solemnizer & ROM filing notice of marriage

Journey of Our Wedding Preparation Part 4
- Choosing Your Wedding Band

Journey of Our Wedding Preparation Part 5
- The Wedding Banquet Agreement (Cost payment, Red packet collection fund)
- Invitation Cards
- Confirmation of Guest
- Looking for a Actual Day Videographer
- Rental of Bridal Car
- Hiring / DIY Instant Phoot Booth/Roving (Optional)

Wedding Banquet & Solemnization Venue Finalized

6 comments:

technodelight said...

Best wishes for the wedding!

Yuriko Jasmine said...

thank you so much for the well wishes! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I appreciate your efforts for providing excellent checklist for planning wedding in a professional manner. I know that a wedding plannerwill manage every aspect of your wedding. From the flower arrangements to the actual entertainment, they will offer you the unforgettable lifetime experience. Therefore, i highly recommend to all that they must think about the wedding planning services. Thanks and happy marriage!!

Yuriko Jasmine said...

Thanks Anne! :)

Richard C. Lambert said...

I couldn't sleep well for a week and had nightmares about a disastrous wedding or solemnization. Therefore I decided to do my own wedding checklist! You could use something like mine as a guideline if you want! =) Just something simple that's customized to your own needs.top wedding songs

Related Posts with Thumbnails