Thursday, April 3, 2014

WIDE AWAKE! Insomnia AGAIN!

Its been awhile since I last ranted in my blog!! And here I am now at this unearthly hours, blogging from my mobile.
Havent been feeling well these days. Feeling super duper tired in the day at work, unable to focus and easily irritated.
In fact earlier today I was having a really bad cold and was chased home by my boss to take medication and rest. And so I did, but now at this hour I'm feeling WIDE AWAKE!!
I doze off at 12 midnight and woke up at about close to 1am. And have been awake for an hour now. Tossing and turning in bed. Went to the toilet, drank some warm water. But nothing helped. Finally I gave up and decide to take some flu pills and cough syrup AGAIN!
Yea I did the same thing last week when I was also having insomnia. And I thought  this week I would sleep better considering I am so tired everyday and my eye bags and dark circles are already super duper bad!!! :(( sulks!
Hopefully the effect of the drowsy medication would kick in soon! I really need to sleep!!! I need my beauty sleep and recharge my body for work!!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails