Monday, May 12, 2014

Journey of Our Wedding Preparation Part 2

Choosing of My Wedding Gown and His Suit for Our Photoshoot!

This is probably one of the most fun and exciting part of the whole preparation stage! And also the day every girls are waiting for! To wear a wedding gown and look beautiful in white! =)

There were soooooo many choices, but thankful for a wedding coordinator who could read my mind and knew what I like and suits me! She practically helps me to narrow down the choices and chose the gowns for me to try before I make my final selection!

The gowns are all so beautiful and I like most of it! If only I could choose more~ Our appointment was from 1pm to 5pm. We reached at 1.30pm, had a short discussion to confirm our shooting location and started the gown selection process at 2pm. By the time I was done, it was already 4.20pm before my fiance starting trying and choosing his suit! *Oops* Haha! He kept complaining it is so unfair, but I guess that's life! Haha! Anyway he had to choose suits that would match the gowns I chose so basically there wasn't much to choose from. And it's normal for all guys that your suits have to be chosen to match your bride! Not the other way round! =p

Here is a sneak preview of some of the gowns I tried! But I didnt choose all for my photoshoot since I only get to choose 5 outfits! I will probably choose one of it for my actual day instead as it looks really gorgeous! =)



Check Out My Other Post For a Continuation of My Journey Of Our Wedding Preparations!
(Links Below)

Journey of Our Wedding Preparations Part 1
- Choosing the Dates
- Preparing the Guestlist
- Choosing Our SolemnizationVenue
- Choosing Wedding Banquet Venue
- Choosing Bridal Studio

Journey of Our Wedding Preparation Part 3
- Wedding Photoshoot Location
- Props for photoshoot & DIY decor / props
- Solemnizer & ROM filing notice of marriage

Journey of Our Wedding Preparation Part 4
- Choosing Your Wedding Band

Journey of Our Wedding Preparation Part 5
- The Wedding Banquet Agreement (Cost payment, Red packet collection fund)
- Invitation Cards
- Confirmation of Guest
- Looking for a Actual Day Videographer
- Rental of Bridal Car
- Hiring / DIY Instant Phoot Booth/Roving (Optional)

Wedding Banquet & Solemnization Venue Finalized

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails