Friday, August 29, 2014

The Loft Cafe - Yummy Pancakes! ♡

I have not blogged about any makan places for quite awhile as nothing much really make me have the urge to blog about it. But I finally have a new place that I recently went which I think is worthy of my time to blog about~

The Loft Cafe located at Chinatown~ Its a cafe house in a beautifully decorated shop house on the 2nd and third level and I really like the cozy setting and ambiance of the place! With nice soothing music playing, and dim lightings, it a perfect place to relax and chill after a long tiring day at work especially on midweeks with the one you love~





They serve mainly pancakes and waffles, and I tried the Regular Stacked Buttermilk Pancakes Topped with Apple Cinnamon which I totally LOVE~ Super uber yummy! Its to die for~ the sweet fragrance of the pancakes filled the air around me the moment its being served~ I also had a pot of Earl Grey Tea to neutralize the sweet stuff I ate and its a perfect evening for me! They do have other food and drink on the menu as well, like the all the breakfast, hearty meals, soup and salad, light bites and dessert, milkshakes, coffee and tea, cold drinks as well as beer and wine, which I will want to try on my next visit~

I also learn that they allow for event bookings on their third level living room which have high ceiling. You can probably find out more on their webpage ( http://www.theloft.com.sg/home )

Located at: 268A South Bridge Road (off Smith Street) Singapore 058817
Opening Hours: Tuesday to Saturday 9am to 10pm, Sunday 9am to 9pm, and Monday 11am to 9pm

If you are driving, I would suggest to park at the Maxwell market carpark and just crossed opposite and you will reach the place! Alternatively, you may check their website to find out more ways to get there! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails