Monday, August 11, 2014

♥ The Surprise Proposal at Batam ♥

On national day, Singapore's birthday, thinking its just a sweet escape to Batam, I totally didn't see this coming. A SURPRISE PROPOSAL from my beloved. Though nothing spectacular, its simple, sweet and most importantly, it touched my heart. Never really understand why girls cry when being proposed to, but today I finally understand.

And today, I finally said YES! ♡



IMMA UBER HAPPY GIRL TODAY!! ♡

Thanks to my beloved for making the effort to surprise me with this official proposal even though we were actually just 1 month away from our solemnization. You made my life complete!

THANKS AGAIN, and I LOVE YOU!!

[9 AUGUST 2014] A memorable day for Singapore, and now its also a memorable day for us! 


And here are just some photos to summarize the rest of our Batam sweet escape! :)

 A MUST HAVE everytime we come to Batam. A&W!!

 Chilling at Coffee Town, Nagoya Hill

 Seafood dinner at Golden Prawn!

 Thank you for adding 1 more Hello Kitty to my collection! I LOVE THIS and I LOVE YOU of course! =)

 Our table full of Breakfast at our hotel!

 
 Baskin Robbins Cookies and Cream Ice Cream while shopping around at Megamall, Batam!

Our Lunch before heading back to Singapore
Nasi Ayam Rendang and Nasi Ayam Penyet Pedas at Coffee Town, Megamall
Super Yummy!!
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails