Had wanted to try the Biore Aqua Jelly Make Up Remover, but as I still had tones of make up removers at home, I decided to wait a while more to finish what I have before I buy. But Thanks to SampleStore.Com , I'm given a bottle of the new Biore Micellar Cleansing Water to try!!
Works like MAGIC!
Usually when I have very heavy make up on especially after my recent Pre-Wedding Photoshoot, I'll take a long time to remove the thick make up on my face!! At least 8 pcs of Cotton Pads with Make Up Remover to totally remove everything!
BUT, using the Biore Micellar Cleansing Water to remove my Solemnization Make Up which is as thick as my Pre-Wedding Photoshoot make up, I only had to use 4 pcs of Cotton Pads to fully remove everything!!
This is a picture of the before and after. And I've ONLY used 1 pc of Cotton Pad for this! Look how much make up came off with just 1 pcs of Cotton Pad!!
On top of that, it is rinse free!! Which means it does not leave any sticky feeling after cleaning and if you are out at work or outdoors, and want to remove your make up, you can do so without having to worry about the need to wash your face right after. But for me even without any sticky feeling, I have the habit of still washing my face at least with just plain water and no facial foam.
Some information for you to know!
• Lightweight and refreshing makeup remover that lifts o ff more makeup in one wipe!
• Skin feels clean and refreshed with no sticky after feel
• Skin feels refreshed with no sticky or oily after-feel
• Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin
o Watery Micellar Technology that e ff ectively dissolves and lifts off all makeup including mascara and eyeliner
o Natural Mineral Water from the Northern Japanese Alps for a gentle and soothing formula
o Enriched Collagen and White Tea Extract for brighter, softer and suppler skin
o Anti-bacterial formula helps prevent pimples and breakouts, and minimises pores for a clearer and more refined complexion
• Pump an appropriate amount onto a cotton pad
• Use soaked cotton pad to gently wipe o ff makeup
• No rinsing required
• For eye makeup, place soaked cotton pad onto closed eyes and hold for 5 seconds before gently wiping it off
• Repeat until all makeup is removed, and cotton pad is clean
WHERE TO BUY:
In all pharmacies, hypermarkets and supermarkets, and major departmental stores.