Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Skin Care Review: NIVEA Body Intensive Moisture Serum SPF 25 PA++

Due to the long hours of dry air working in an air-conditioned office like most of you office ladies, my skin has been really dry til it becomes flaky,peeling and dull. Especially on my elbows, arms, feet and also legs. Its itchy sometimes and looking at it makes me feel really upset about it as I totally feel like an old woman or snake that is shedding skin!!! Was told to apply body lotion, moisturizer or cream but I really dread the sticky oily after feel of it and always end up washing it off after no longer than 10minutes!!



Gotten the New NIVEA Body Intensive Moisture Serum with SPF 25 to pamper my skin, and I really like it!! 


  • Smells great
  • DOES NOT have a oily sticky afterfeel as it's texture is an extra light serum unlike the usual creamy oily based moisturizer/lotion
  • And best of all, after applying my skin is NO LONGER as DRY!!
  • It STAYS MOISTURIZE throughout the day
  • And since it has SPF 25, it works as a sun block for me to protect my skin from the sun!! Perfect for me since I dont have a habit of applying sunblock on myself mainly because I really dread the sticky oil feeling on my skin!

This is a before and after photo of my Left Elbow which clearly shows my skin flaking and peeling before using the product, and with just 3 applications of the product starting 2 days back, I decided to snap another photo of my elbow this morning, and saw that my elbow is no longer as dry and flaky!
Awesomeness! THANKS NIVEA!~ This is officially my current favorite moisturizer for my dry skin!! =)

How To Use?
Apply generously all over the body after shower or as and when skin shows signs of dullness and dryness. Recommended for use during the day as product comes with SPF protection.


Where to buy? 
It is readily available and easy found in all leading personal care stores and supermarkets, including Watsons, Guardian, Cold Storage, NTUC Fairprice outlets and major retailers at ONLY $8.90/200ml tube!! WHAT A STEAL!~

Inexpensive and Works Great!! Total Awesomeness!! Especially for Cash-strapped yet Vainpot ME!! =)

Here are some other information about it that I found off the website for your additional info!

New! NIVEA Body Intensive Moisture Serum SPF 25 Repairs 10 Signs of Dry & Damaged Skin in 24 Hours! It’s time to stop showing favoritism to your facial skin. The body makes up the majority of your appearance. A lack of attention given to it increases your perceived age. Exposure to the sun and harsh environmental influences results in the loss of moisture and essential oils that protects your skin, leaving it dry and damaged. Such skin tends to make one appear older than he/she is. Pamper the skin of your body with NEW! NIVEA Body Intensive Moisture Serum SPF 25, the first body serum that not only repairs 10 signs of extra accumulated dry and damaged skin within 24 hours, but also shields it from the sun.

How to tell that my skin is dry and damaged?” some might ask. You know it when your skin displays the following 8 signs: 

- Flaky

- Itchy

- Uneven

- Scratched
- Rough
- Cracked
- Stressed
- Dull
- Peeling
- Tight



WHAT'S MORE??

Participate in the NIVEA Body Intensive Moisture Serum Instagram contest to WIN PRIZES
- Simply redeem your FREE sample of NIVEA Body Intensive Moisture Serum on SampleStore.com ( https://www.samplestore.com/r/38334 ) to receive a A5 brochure with the magnifying glass cut-out as per what I am holding in my photo as shown below, in order to participate in the Instagram contest!!
- 2 Grand Prize winners to be hand-picked by Sample Store editors, Holly Jean and Trixy respectively based on the submission that is most creative in their opinion (text and/or photo creativity).
- Grand Prize winners each win shopping vouchers worth $200 and NIVEA hampers worth $100.
- Instagram contest will commence from 25th August - 30th September. Winners to be announced on 1st October.


http://instagram.com/p/sbPMRKgJIT/ )
(Follow Me on Instagram at http://instagram.com/yurikobaby !)

So what are you waiting for??

Go to Sample Store ( https://www.samplestore.com/r/38334 ), Log In or Sign Up for FREE if you do not have an account, and simple look for the New NIVEA Body Intensive Moisture Serum SPF 25 PA++ and Click REDEEM NOW!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails