Thursday, April 16, 2015

ZOUK Presents I AM Hardwell "United We Are" 2015 World Tour!!!

The highly raved World famous DJ HARDWELL is coming to SINGAPORE for his I AM Hardwell "United We Are" 2015 World Tour!!


The Early Bird Tickets are already SOLD OUT! You can still get your advanced tickets from Zouk Club Ticket Site (Click Here)

Ticket Price:
Early Bird : $88 (SOLD OUT!)
Advanced : $98
Event Day: $108

Event Details:
Date: 9th May 2015
Time: Doors Open at 6PM
Venue: The Meadow, Gardens By The Bay Singapore


I am soooooooooooooo tempted to go!~ But due to my tight busy schedule due to my upcoming wedding, I'm not sure if I can~ If I can, I'll update this space! Hope to see HARDWELL and all of you guys there! LETS PARTY ALL NIGHT!~ =)


Here is a video of how EXCITING, FUN and AWESOME his concert is!
Hardwell - I AM HARDWELL United We Are 2015 Live at Ziggo Dome

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails