Thursday, October 6, 2016

I really wish...



Like most people, I really wish I can turn back time too. I would really like to go back to when I was younger? These past few years, I honestly have no idea what I have been doing, messing with my own life and all. (But of cause there are also moments that are really precious which I would never forget as well.)

Looking back, I felt like I did many things wrong in the past. The way I led my life, the people I hang out with, the things I did, the path I took. If I could I probably would have done many things differently which may result in a different me today. A better me (or at least I think).

But life is such. We wont know the outcome til we've gone through it. We wont know if the path we took is wrong til we have walk down the path. And sadly there is no such thing as a time machine that could bring us back to the past.

Despite have many regrets in life. We have to accept reality, learn from our mistakes, and move on from there hoping that life ahead from the moment of realization would result in a better us in the present or future.

Just random rants from a random thought that struck me every now and then when I have some alone time to ponder, think and reflect.

P.s  No worries not really in a emotional state now. And even if I was, that would be before I wrote this post. I should be feeling better now after blogging though! =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails