Thursday, February 9, 2017

The Perfect One! ; Bioderma Sensibio

Was looking for a water base face spray to refresh myself and freshen and moisten my face during the day and chance upon the Bioderma Sensibio Range thanks to an invite from Samplestore to try out their new range of products!


Tried all 3 of the products that they had sent me, and I LOVE THEM ALL!



Took the Bioderma Sensibio Dermatological Water out with me and spray it on during my day out. Felt super refreshing and SHIOK~ Love that it does not leave any sticky feeling at all and simply gets absorbed into my face with a few light pats~





I tried out the Bioderma Sensibio H2O after a day out to remove my make up~ I had lipstick, concealer, BB cream, compact powder and blusher on, and drawn my eyebrows. Removed half face make up to see its efficiency, and manage to clean up all of the make up with zero residual left with just 2 piece of cotton pads soaked with the solution. Awesomeness! On top of that, it does not leave any sticky oily feeling at all, and my skin feels really soft and comfortable unlike some other make up removers of the same nature.




 Before Removal of Make Up

 In Process of Removing Make Up

 After Removal of Make Up

Aftermath. 2 Pieces totally filled with make up and 2 half filled as I removed half side of my face and used 2 pieces on each side.

After the step of removing my make up, I went on to wash my face with the Bioderma Sensibio Gel Moussant. Super love the feeling! It was really gentle, has a pleasant smell and made my face feels really soft and hydrated after washing! I have sensitive skin so when the cleanser is too drying my face would feel itchy after which, but after washing with the Gel Moussant, i felt no itchy nor any irritation at all! Makes me feel like I have really flawless skin~




Really LOVE this whole range of products which I feel really suits my sensitive skin and makes my skin feel so soft, bouncy and hydrated! Would really recommend this to all of you to try regardless of your skin type as its suitable for dry, oily or even combination skin like mine!


MORE In-depth Information~

Bioderma Sensibio H2O is made of highly purified water, this is the highest grade of pharmaceutical water that is completely free of impurities and irritants, making it a clear choice for sensitive skin! It contains unique biomimetic molecules* that are biologically compatible with your skin, offering gentle yet powerful cleansing and makeup removing efficacy. This innovative non-rinse formula has unique restorative properties that ensures skin feels soft and comfortable post-cleansing. Can be used as cleanser and/or makeup remover over face, eyes and lips .
Approved by dermatologists and adored by top makeup artists and celebrities!

* Unique Biomimetic Molecules - Bioderma H2O’s micelles are made up of unique biomimetic molecules identical to those naturally found in the skin

Following the H2O, the 2 new additions to the Bioderma Sensio Range are the Bioderma Sensibio Gel Moussant and Bioderma Sensibio Dermatological Water which I absolutely LOVE!

The Bioderma Sensibio Gel Moussant gently cleanses while hydrating and soothing sensitive skin. Enriched with skin conditioning ingredients such as coco-glucoside and glyceryl oleate, it also has lipid-restoring and moisturising properties. Suitable for day and night use on both face and eyes. Can be used alone or part of a double cleansing routine after Sensibio H2O.

Using highly purified water that is enhanced by a perfect balance of mineral salts and oligo-elements, the Bioderma Sensibio Dermatological Water soothes skin while maintaining healthy skin cells. A remarkable ally for sensitive skin, it combats various skin reactive signs. Soothing agents such as mannitol, rhamnose and zinc also provide quick and lasting relief to sensitive skin. Use it as often as desired to freshen up skin or to remove the balance of mask left behind on face. No need to pat dry.


Just for your info as well, All Bioderma products featured in this release are:
• Paraben-free
• Fragrance-free*
• Soap-free
• Alcohol-free
• Hypoallergenic
• Non-comedogenic
• Well-tolerated
*Except for Atoderm Gel douche and Atoderm Creme de douche.



WHERE TO FIND?

It is available at Watsons, Guardian, Unity, Robinsons, Tan Tock Send Hospital and National Skin Centre!

PRICE

- Bioderma Sensibio H2O: $15.90 for 100ml, $28.90 for 250ml, $41.90 for 500ml
- Bioderma Sensibio Gel Moussant: $33.90 for 200ml
- Bioderma Sensibio Dermatological Water: $19.90 for 150ml


For My Dear Readers~ Click HERE to REDEEM your FREE 3-day trial NOW!!

To find out more about Bioderma Products, you may visit their website at www.bioderma.sg

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails