Friday, December 22, 2017

KAO Magiclean Fabric Freshener! Clean & Fresh!



Having a pet at home and a busy schedule doesn't help when I need to clean up the house and especially when I have to wash fabric items such as soft toys (which I have alot of~), cushions, a fabric sofa, carpets, floor mats, my pet's stroller & bed, blankets, and even my pet's toys.
Thanks to KAO Magiclean and Sample Store for sending me the new Magiclean Fabric Freshener!!



It smells refreshing, is easy to use, and comes in a nice handy micro-mist spray bottle that I can use anywhere and everywhere!

Earlier this morning, 1 of my furkid vomited on my fabric sofa. After cleaning out the mess, I was still left with a wet patch and a bad smell on the fabric. Thank Goodness I have this Magiclean Fabric Freshener (talk about coincidence and good timing~) sitting on my table waiting for me to try it out, and this was such a perfect opportunity to test it out!

Sprayed it directly onto the spot where the vomit was and almost immediately the solution was absorbed in, leaving the patch on the sofa as well as the whole living room smelling fresh and clean! Waaaalahh~ Good as new!

Totally LOVE this! Definitely gonna be my favourite home care product for now! =)



Gonna be going around the house with this bottle of Magiclean Fabric Freshener to kill bacteria and clean all my hard-to-wash fabric items such as my plush toys, bed, sofa, curtains, carpets, floor mat, pet's toys, shoes, pet's stroller, pet's bed, etc.! Gonna be real handy when I need to quickly clean up the house and make my house smell fresh and clean before guests comes by!



Here are some facts about this awesome bottle of fabric freshener!
  • Strong penetrative power, penetrates deeply into fabric fibers, killing 99.9% bacteria from the inside out
  • Trigger technology from Japan that dispenses micro-mist spray for wider, more even coverage
  • With natural deodorizing extracts to neutralize odor from the root and prevent it from returning for up to 24 hours
  • Ergonomically designed bottle for easy grip when using
  • Suitable for hard-to-wash fabric products such as bedding items, baby’s fabric toys and stroller seats, sofa, carpet, curtains, to eliminate musty, cigarette and cooking smell on clothing, car seats as well as fabric shoes.
  • Available in Fresh & Light scent, Refreshing Mint and Pure Blossom fragrances. 
  • Made in Japan





So what are you waiting for? Go get yours right now! Its available at all leading supermarkets / hypermarkets at just $4.95 for a 370ml trigger bottle!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails